Training objectives deal with:
- Management of the psychological and relational aspects linked to the OPS room supervision.
- Updated technical knowledge regarding the systems the supervisor will need to use, along with updates covering Aviation Law, Search & Rescue procedures, Air Traffic Flow and Capacity Management,…
- Specific cross-cultural awareness (ATCo – ATSEP) that will contribute to enhanced OPS-room / Technical supervision coordination.
Senior Air Traffic Controllers
The first part of the course covers a variety of aspects based on the “ENAC ATC Supervisor Generic Manual” and associated Emergency Checklists.
- Human Resource management & Human Factors
- Unusual & Emergency procedures
- Air Traffic Flow & Capaticy Management
- ATC Supervision vs Technical Supervision (cooperation & procedures)
- ATC Supervison vs local Authorities (cooperation & procedures)
The second part of the course will enable participants to customize the “ATC Supervisor Generic Manual” (and associated checklists) to their own specific needs. This “assistance to implementation” is driven on the basis of the ENAC instructor’s advice & experience feedback.
A visit of a French ATC OPS Unit is included.
THE STRENGHS OF OUR TRAINING