Training objectives deal with :
- Management of the psychological and relational aspects linked to the OPS room supervision.
- Updated technical knowledge regarding the systems the supervisor will need to use, along with updates covering Aviation Law, Search & Rescue procedures, Air Traffic Flow and Capacity Management, …
- Specific cross-cultural awareness (ATCo – ATSEP) that will contribute to enhanced OPS-room / Technical supervision coordination.
Senior Air Traffic Controllers
The first part of the course covers a variety of aspects based on the “ENAC ATC Supervisor Generic Manual”.
- Human Resource management & Human Factors.
- Unusual situations.
- Emergency procedures.
- Air Traffic Flow & Capacity Management Basics.
- ATC Supervision vs Technical Supervision (cooperation & procedures).
- ATC Supervision vs local Authorities (cooperation & procedures).
The second part of the course will enable participants to apply the accumulated knowledge by different exercises and discussions in connection with experience sharing.
- Several workshops based on realistic scenarios will be organized in sub-groups.
- Participants will be trained to design customized Emergency Checklists.
For all sessions delivered in France, a visit of a French ATC OPS Unit is included.
Option : customized programme
The detailed course content is specified following a Training Needs Assessment undertaken (ahead of time) by ENAC experts on site.
THE STRENGHS OF OUR TRAINING