DSNA Services provides worldwide consultancy, operational engineering and training services based on DGAC’s and ENAC’s professional know-how.
OUR CUSTOMERS: Civil aviation, air navigation provider, Airport authorities, Airlines
OUR DOMAIN : Operation – Regulation – Supervision
OUR SERVICES : Consultancy – Audit – Project Management – Engineering – Operational training
– Safety : SMS implementation, Safety studies
– Air Navigation Operational Concept : CDM, Dynamic ATFM, FUA, Apron Control …
– Airspace Design : Merge Point, CCO-CDO, PBN, …
– Solutions : XMAN, Human ressources & skills management software, 4D-Trajectography software, …
– Technics: studies to implement new material, project management
– Regulation & Supervision : Corrective Action Plan
- Consulting and project management for the restructuration of the Haitian air traffic control ;
- Training of Egyptian controllers on Paris-CDG 360° simulator;
- CDM studies at Beijing and Shenzhen airports in China and Jeddah in Saudi Arabia;
- Training seminars on CDM concept in South east Asia and Middle East;
- Airspace design studies for Cairo TMA and Sudan upper airspace;
- Control towers design studies;
- VHF/VSAT antennas feasibility and implementation study in remote location;
- Training seminars on SMS regulation and implementation;
- FUA (Flexible Use of Airspace) and ATFCM (Air Traffic Flow Capacity Management) training seminars on regulations and actual implementation cases with measure of benefits.
- Consulting on Performance Based Navigation (PBN) and ATC concepts of operations (CDM) for the Civil Aviaiton Authority of China (CAAC);
- Seminars on air traffic management concepts (Continuous Climb Operations, Continuous Descent Operations, Safety Management System) at the Sino-european University of China.